13.5.11

My country girl !!!!!! Once Upon A Sketch and White With 1

Hello girls .. time does not come here to chat with all of you!!
I think some of you know I'm not in love with dance
and I practice ZUMBA ... that after the comment is my great passion besides being a student, I became an instructor of Zumba in Brazil.
And these days I ended up ministering to some classes and so on just faded away, but I'm back to my comment ... I love so much !!!!!

I did this LO for the Once Upon a sketch of my dear friend Nadia Canizzo, where it has super talented scrappers who visit me always but especially love about the visits of Heather Jacob who is Australian and a grace of person, always gracious in his comments in my blog ... so I decided to do the sketch of Nadia with the blog where Heather is DT, which is called With With 1e, where the challenge was to use only white, orange and scallops ...was to hard to me...but I try and I just love my page !!!

I loved it and participate if you want to know more about a really cool blog .... access the link and know a little more of great talents who are participating since scrapeers blog !!!!!
My dear friends would say that sometimes use the translator, I write myself others, because when I was young foreign student in Great Falls Montana, was the best year in my life, I never studied English, but my American mother, taught me .. . and as I love talking .... it was not difficult to learn English ....
Friends wishing all a wonderful weekend !!!!!



Whom I did this with organza ribbon roses 



Olá meninas..faz tempo que não venho aqui bater um papo com todas voces!!!!
Eu acho que alguma de voces não sabe que sou apaixonada por dança
e eu pratico a ZUMBA...que depois do scrap é a minha grande paixão além de ser aluna, acabei me tornando instrutora de ZUMBA aqui no Brasil.
E esses dias acabei ministrando algumas aulas e por isso  acabei em ausentando, mas já estou de volta ao meu scrap...que amo tanto!!!!!
Eu fiz este LO para o Once Upon a Sketch da minha querida amiga Nadia Canizzo, onde possui scrappers  super talentosas que me visitam sempre  mas em especial adoro muito as visitas da Heather Jacob  que é australiana e uma graça de pessoa, sempre gentil em seus comentários em meu blog ...então resolvi fazer o sketch da Nadia   com o blog onde a Heather é DT, que se chama hite With 1, onde o desafio era usar apenas  white, orange and scallops...
Eu adorei participar e se vocés quiserem conhecer mais um blog muito legal....acessem o link e conheçam mais um pouco do talentos de grandes scrapeers que estão participando desde blog!!!!!
Eu gostaria de dizer que algumas vezes uso tradutor, outras eu mesmo que escrevo, pois quando jovem fui estudante estrangeira  em Great Falls Montana, foi o ano mais feliz de minha vida  e eu nunca estudei ingles, mas a minha mãe americana, me ensinou  ...e como eu adoro falar....não foi difícil aprender ingles....
Amigas desejo á todas um maravilhoso fim de semana!!!!!




37 comentários:

Catherine SIWCZAK disse...

Well done ! She is so cute !

Bente Fagerberg disse...

This is gorgeous Cynthia. Love the sweet photos and the rose ribbon with them. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at OUAS!

Nadia Cannizzo disse...

This is SO beautiful! I love what you have done with the sketch. The photo is just gorgeous. Yes I agree with you ..Heather is simply wonderful! She is a great lady. Thanks for playing along at Once Upon A...Sketch!

Cindy Adkins disse...

Oh Cynthia, this is totally gorgeous!!! And that is so great that you dance Zumba! I love to dance too...I dance country western dancing and salsa...I love it!
XO
Cindy

Irma disse...

Love those photos and country colors!
Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch! I hope you continue to participate and share your work.

Kim disse...

gosh this is just beautiful and I agree the colours are gorgeous

sandi disse...

Very nice! Love the way the white ribbon just stands out!

Lou disse...

Zumba is big in the UK now too. Fantastic layout, the photos are gorgeous, loving the hat and the organza ribbon, there is always so much texture to your pages.

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog too xx

Heather Jacob disse...

another beautiful piece of art Cynthia..... I adore your painted bakground and those pics are such treasures .. I am so thrilled to have you participate in white with one .. I am sure you will find it fun and also very inspiring as sometimes it is quite a stretch to do only one colour with white !!! I have really evolved in my designs since doing WW1 .. you will be amazed how addicted you will become .. LOL .. big hugz x
thankyou for your wonderful words you say about me Cynthia I am deeply touched and honoured ...
you are very speial ... Mwah and hugz xoxxo

Andrea disse...

Cyn, que página maravilhosa. Aff, você é a fada das tintas e dos pinceis.
Amei querida, perfeito.

Beijocas e um lindo findi.

Ella Swan disse...

What a pretty piece of art Cynthia - so bright & happy! Thanks for playing at Once upon a Sketch!!

Ewik disse...

Beautiful!:)

Lou disse...

Totally Gorgeous LO and Great Take on the Sketch!! and it is wonderful to have you at Once Upon... Hope you will play along some more!
Love your blog and your beautiful work!
Lou xx

Flaviane Campos disse...

Cyn,
vc não sabe o quanto fiquei apaixonada por essas flores, são lindas demais e deram um charme a mais na tua página, "c'est très jolie!!!" Hihihi, não falo inglês... mas meu querido francês sim! Bom demais ter tua visita no meu blog!
Fique na paz de Deus.

Tracy disse...

Your layout is beautiful. I love the photo with your little one holding her hat, too cute.
I have heard that those Zumba classes are so fun, I need try one :)

scrapbookertink disse...

This is too cute, love the pictures used.

Rossella disse...

Beautiful page, thanks for playing with us!

Babi Bôas disse...

Oi Cyn
Tambem andei sumida, primero o blog que andou ficando louco e depois teve um falecimento em familia estamos meio abalados ainda.... Mas adoro suas visitas e nao podia deixar de vir aqui.
Seu projeto esta maravilhoso, sues Los São semipro lindos e cheios de detalhes.
Beijo grande
Ba

Unknown disse...

how very cute picture and very beautiful page!!

Unknown disse...

beautiful page lovely pictures of your country girl and a cool bakground to.
byebye,Lean.

scrapbypolly disse...

Voce é muuuuito chic mesmo com esses lo garota
adoro tooooodos
beijos
polly

Mel disse...

oh wow, I just love how you did the background, and those photos are perfect, the row of white rosettes is just stunning, gorgeous work my girl. Melx

Color In the Box disse...

Ola queridaaaaa !!!!
Amei essa página !!!
Vc é uma super fofaaaa !!
E PPS: tb quero umas aulas de Zumba !!!!

Um beijãooo !!
Lu True Colors

Marília Lopes disse...

Lindíssimo Cyn!!!
Amei as flores de fitas!!
E a Marcella...juro quando conehce-la pessoalmente vai fugir de mim de tanto que vou apertá-la!!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Beijoooo

Chantelle disse...

Gorgeous work - love the LO - the BG is amazing.
Thanks for your lovely comment - I've enjoyed looking at all your other work here too!! Have a great week.

Mara disse...

Teacher de Zumba?? Miga...você não pára mesmo né rsrsrs
Olhando essa tua página bem de pertinho, fiquei aqui te imaginando rodeada de tintas, sprays, pinceis kkkkkk deve ser uma festa essa material todo para você.
O resultado é maravilhoso,a página com essas fotos ficou um escândalo de linda.
Uma linda semana para você!

Christa disse...

Hi Cynthia , just gorgeous !! You really are an artist. And good for you that you do Zumba....I should do some sports too. But I hate it !! Love from Holland , Christa.

Erika Valéria Galindo disse...

Oi, querida!
Dá uma passadinha aqui:

http://barquinhodepapelscrap.blogspot.com/2011/05/quem-me-ajuda.html

Bjs.

Chloe disse...

A stunning page!!! The orange criteria scared me a little, but you have worked wonders with it :-) :-) Hope you are having a great week :-)

Paula disse...

Totally gorgeous...love your background & those organza roses! :)

Christie Bryant disse...

Such a beautiful layout! I love the organza roses...so, so pretty!

Fabíola disse...

Passei para ver as novidades!!!!!!!
lindas como sempre!
BJS

Eila Sandberg disse...

Wowzer Cynthia! absolutely wonderful painterly background, way to go! and your little country girl is the cutest of them all, just look at her little dress and that kissable little face!! Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving lovely comment, really appreciate it!! mwah! xx

Dani disse...

Querida,adorei o efeito da tinta(?) , "textura" e volume do Lo!As fotos são fantásticas!!!
Beijos

Angi Barrs disse...

Awww what a beautiful page. Love the paint. I really want to try Zumba. Looks so fun!

Nana Nassar disse...

Oie minha querida! Passei aqui pra te deixar um bjo!

Jen disse...

Oh wow, beautiful pages you have created, I love the paint! Thanks for sharing :D