26.5.12

Bird is the Word !!!! A great smile..... in India

Hi ....today is a nice day and I made I page for the Bird is The Wordl...I loved to play in there!!!
I love the Challenge  with words!!!
In this special challenge the word is smile and the sketch is marvelous...so my son give a great picture ans I love to see here smile in a India Festical call Holli.

Holi is celebrated as a welcoming of Spring, and a celebration of the triumph of good over evil. What that translates to in action is an enthusiastic dropping of inhibitions, as people chase each other and playfully splash colorful paint, powder and water on each other. People also attend bonfires to commemorate the story of Prahlada, a Hindu figure and devout follower of Lord Vishnu who prevailed over his father and the demoness Holika with the power of his devotion.
Is a festival about colors and they celebrate  .
So I decide to make a page with her great smile!!!

I  really love that photo.
So this is my take from the challenge!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!







Suplies
Paper- Pink Paislle
Best Glue Ever- Scrapperfect
DRISTRESS INK - Tim Holtz
Clear Stamp- Tim Holtz
Heartfelt Creations- 


Oi meninas hoje amanheceu um dia lindo!!!
E resolvi fazer uma página para o Bird is the word que eu adoro, e aproveitei esses dias que meu filho esteve aqui e fiz cópias de algumas lindas fotos de sua viagem a índia.
Essa em especial é muito linda e eu me encantei por seu sorriso!!!
Espero que gostem!!
Um beijo e uma ótima semana!!! 

7 comentários:

Lolô Artesanato disse...

Linda paǵina e foto maravilhosa Cynthia
ameiiii
obrigado por brincar com a gente no Bird is the Word
bjsss
Leila

Rachael Funnell disse...

FAN FAB U LAS Cynthia!!
& what a wonderful Smile to Capture... Love your layout & THANKS for Sharing this with Us Over @ Bird Is The Word!!! ♥

Lizzyc disse...

HI.. this looks amazing! I love the photos edited like that!!

Keren Tamir disse...

this is amazing!! I love what you've designed, thanks for joining us @ BITW

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY disse...

How cool to see a Holi picture scrapped by you! Love it totally.
Hugs from India!

Cathy disse...

LOVE your page Cynthia.. your layering and background are fantastic and what a fab photo!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

Torill disse...

Love your work!
And I'm happy to be in the BITW-team with you!!!