10.12.12

Chipboards I can imagime my life without those!!!

Hi girls
I will like to show same pages that I use same chipboards .
I love to use frames .....I really love those.
 I can imagine my pages without those!!!
I think the chipboard is a great embeliie in our pages....you can use a frame , a buterfly  ore  a arabes..those always look fantastic...you just need to have imagination.
Same of my pages above are published in scrapbooking magazines.

Special Memories


Just me 


You 

Marcella


Angel


Mi girl 

You are the best



You are so thougtful



Pretty 



No one like you 


Perfect day 




2 comentários:

Vibeke disse...

WOW!!! I love your work!! You rock!!:)

Bárbara Caitete disse...

Quantas páginas maravilhosas! Impossível escolher a mais bonita!
Eu tb adoro chipboard!
Bjs!