24.2.14

Prima February Sketch!!!!


Wow!!!I have been so busy in this last month!!!!
Before speaking really want to thank you for always making scrapbokking !
I love this art and what I like most is the way we make friends around the world.
I have great friends and one in particular I have to thank for having known her better
I'll talk a bit here Lydell Quin , this woman is simply incredible .
Do not know if you all can imagine the importance of a friend in our lives when we most need .
And when I needed she was there and not ask me how , but she understood me and would write long emails ..... that even I with my poor English, but often even using a translator online his words comforted me ! !
And that is why I believe that friendships and hearts are bigger than any planet .
Lydell helped me overcome many difficult moments and never let me give up on scrapbooking ..... if I 'm here today to this extraordinary friend who I love so much .
She is an angel in my life !
And now let's talk about the  Prima  February Sketch I loved the sketch ! !
And as some will know myself is that I do all my flowers ! !
And this is the result !
Thanks to all who continue to visit often !
I'm Lovin it ! !















I use SCRAPFX chipboards!!!!They are amazing!!!




I use so many flowers and I made almost all the roses






Like as say I made all those flowers !!!!!



Um comentário:

ALINE disse...

Uma gracinha de página!