6.12.14

FROSTED DESIGNS - BE HAPPY

                                     Hello everyone !!!!!
                                I am back today  just sharing my page for the FROSTED DESIGNS.
                                           I have used the products from   a marvelous  kit. 
                                This page I made using a beautiful photo from Marcella´s ..... 
                                 not to mention the amazing amount of gorgeous product you get to work with!!!
                                                                            


                                                                                        "BE HAPPY"


I made a bacckground using same mystis........in a red color, I apply acrilic gesso and also I used PAN PASTEL!!!




I made so many lawyers,,,and I love to use reciclyde material ..so I used cardboard and gase to made 

my lawyers


I also made all the flowers in my page !!!!!!!!!!!Samething I love to do!!!




I hope you like my page and I wish a wonderful THANKSGIVIN  to all!!!!! 





Um comentário:

Shona disse...

what a beautiful page and that photo is just so special